Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Minute to Win It! Easter Style!

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I have gotten around to blogging. Let's see, I have been sick and swamped with work! You all know how busy the end of the school year can be! I just need to get through April and May will be smooth sailing and then SUMMER VACATION!! :) I don't know about you but I am so looking forward to some rest, relaxation, and pure laziness around the pool!!




Anyway, here is a fun Easter style Minute to Win It game. I slightly adapted the games...using plastic eggs instead of real eggs is one!! ;)  You should be able to easily put this together for some last minute fun in the speech room before Easter...that is unless you are on spring break and if you are you could use these games for fun with your family on Easter afternoon!!

Playing this game targets: team work, problem solving, following rules/directions, turn-taking, humor, winning/losing, and just plain fun!!

I hope you enjoy it!!  Here is the LINK


Tune in Friday for my Friday Finds...I've been stock piling and have some good stuff to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment