Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Finds

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's already March...I think I can smell summer! Can you?

Friday Finds...

I love this activity from Speech Universe and I am looking forward to using it with my students/clients!!
 

Pinned Image
 
A great resource for free on-line stories from KC Edventures.
 
Pinned Image 
 
A creative and furn gross motor activity from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
 
Pinned Image 
 
A fun and exciting game to play when working on articulation from Testy Yet Trying.
 
Pinned Image
 
A cute freebie from Miss Thrifty SLP that focuses on pronouns. I love this because recently I have had an increase in students who need to work on this! Thank you!!
 
Pinned Image
 
 I absolutely LOVE this idea from Creative Connections For Kids...genius yet so easy! I am going to make a few set of these! Great to use with those have a difficult time catching a ball. FUN!
 
Pinned Image
 
What speech therapist doesn't have this game? Um, ME!! Our office used to have it but it has mysteriously disappeared! :( I have been scouring the thrift stores for this one! Have you seen the prices on Amazon? Yikes! Anyway, here is a great post about game variations and extra pictures...maybe I could make my own? Another one from Speech Universe...

Pinned Image

A great lesson for teaching self-control from Not Just Cute.

Pinned Image

A great idea for story telling and I think it could be used for a variety of objectives! Check this out from Teach Preschool and there is a video clip as well!!
 
Pinned Image
 
I must make this treat for St. Patrick's Day! Lucky Charms is my favorite kid cereal! Get the recipe form 2 Wired, 2 Tired.
 
Pinned Image
 
 YUM! Need I say more...something to make for dinner from one of my favorite food bloggers, Iowa Girl Eats. I am making this Saturday night!!

Pinned Image

Oh, yes, and...
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Have a Wonderful Weekend...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment