Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Finds

Happy Friday!
I am feeling pretty good today! I have been dealing with a pretty nasty case of plantar fasciitis! One of my joys in life is running and I mean long distance! In the midst of training for my 7th marathon last spring, I developed a nasty case of plantar fasciitis. This did no stop me from finishing both my training and the marathon (San Diego Rock-n-Roll) BUT it ended my running! :( After a year of many doctor visits, cortisone shots, physical therapy, anti-inflammatory medicine, and patience I am finally running again with NO PAIN! So, this is why I am feeling pretty good. And here is my first find of the week...


I must get this ring from Erica Sara Designs!!

Pinned Image

And here are 10 great ideas for building language from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.

Pinned Image

These little kits would provide an easy take-with-you therapy tool!!

Pinned Image

Fun activity for working on social skills from Miss Thrifty SLP.

Pinned Image

I have quite a few clients and students with dysfluent speech and found a great website called Fluency Friday with tons of free information, goals, and therapy ideas!!

Pinned Image

Here are some great FREE picture scenes from Adventures in Speech Pathology for targeting 2 syllable words.

 Pinned Image

Our local strawberry stands officially opened today and I will be making this salad from Eat Live Run on Sunday!! Mmmmm!!!

Pinned Image
 
 And I leave you with this...

Pinned Image
 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you gave a shout out to Fluency Friday!! I've been helping out with it since I was a grad student. I refer parents to it all the time. Great therapy ideas for parents, clinicians, and supervisors! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete