Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Finds

I don't know about you, but I have been SWAMPED with assessments, report writing, goal writing, and IEPs! It's that end of the year rush!! I am sure everyone can relate. BUT, because of the madness, I have been slacking big time on posting! I mean for weeks now! So, I decided to spend a few moments to share what things I have found around the web (especially on Pinterest) that I have used recently (or plan to in the near future) to make my life a little easier...

FRIDAY FINDS...

First-School Preschool Activities and Crafts is a great website full of preschool ideas and activities. I used this website twice just today!!

First-School Preschool Activities and Crafts
 
Fun inference activities from E is for Explore. I will be using these activities/lessons during the summer in our clinic where our theme is going to be all about being a social detective!!

Pinned Image

I love these graphics from Easy Bee.

Pinned Image 

I previously mentioned that I want to add more purposeful play into my therapy and I have been doing just that. Here is really fun idea from No Time For Flashcards that I used earlier this week and it was a smash!!

Pinned Image

I have made this recipe from Eat Live Run twice in the last 10 days. It is so easy and yummy BUT it does involve turning on the oven (for 90 min.) and might be out of the question as the weather warms. I wonder if it could be adapted for the crock pot??? 

Pinned Image

I am always complaining about work to my husband. He told me the other day that I must LOVE my job because that's all I can talk about! I hate to admit it, but I do! :) So, this quote is perfect (I'm not bragging or anything!)...

Pinned Image
 
Have a fabulous weekend and hopefully you don't have to do any work.
I am not as lucky! I have 2 reports write!
Hang in there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment