Friday, May 31, 2013

It's Friday!

Yes, it's Friday and tomorrow is June 1st! Schools are out and my work load will be substantially lower for the summer! I am looking forward to some lazy days and spending time with my family.
 
I don't know about you but my April and May work calendar was overloaded with assessments, IEPs, and therapy! I feel like I can finally breath. ~ WHEW ~

 
Honestly, I think this was one of my busiest springs as an SLP yet!
 
Well, I can't get too excited yet. I do have some planning to do for our summer social groups which start NEXT WEEK! This means I will be spending a good chunk of my weekend working on curriculum.
 
And why do you care? Well, stay tuned because I'm going to share!! I'll let you know what concepts, activities, and materials we'll be using...hopefully you'll find it useful, or at the very least interesting!
 
Before I leave you...I do have some FRIDAY FINDS to share...
 
Here are some great summer speech and language activities from The Talking Owls to keep students working on their goals during the summer...and it's FREE!



Thousands (and I don't think I'm exaggerating, but I haven't actually counted) of great activities for every day of the year from Kid Activities.
 
 
We planted a garden in March (I think) and already have a bumper crop of zucchini! Thankfully, I love zucchini! Here is a great salad recipe from Proud Italian Cook.
 
 
Who doesn't need a summer bucket list? This is a great idea from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
 

 
I just couldn't agree more...

No comments:

Post a Comment